Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Melissa H.

is a friend of mine and has been a loyal blog follower since the minute I told her I had a blog.  She also has a way of making people do things, and I am not sure how that happens?  Anyway, she placed an order with me a couple of weeks ago....

now, if you are scratching your head and wondering why you don't know about order placing! Or that I even took orders for items that I make.  You are correct....but for Melissa I made an exception, only because I like her so much:)   Here is your "H" Melissa!




Send me your address so I can get it to you....I will work on the Princess printable this weekend!  If any of you would like to know how to make a letter of your own, check out my obsession with the letter "R", and the letter project on my blog!


This week I am hoping to post some great stuff I am working on...one is a nest bowl for easter, it could possibly be the messiest project ever!  So stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by to take a look:)))

2 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous and you're soooooo right about Melissa! ummmm....can we get an A???

    ReplyDelete