Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MIA

I have been so busy and have had no time for blogging! Really, really trying to get my house together, cleaned out, and scrubbed down for the big move to Germany. Plus a few golf games with friends have really sucked into my extra time:)   I would like to share with you some things I have found, made, and tested out over the past month or so.  

Easter has passed us by this year but this has to be the cutest Easter printable that I have ever seen!!! Vintage Easter Treat Bags over at Funkytime is where you can grab them for yourself!

The end of the school year is fast approaching, and How Does She? has printables that can spice up a teachers gift.  Need ideas for the gift?  Here are a few....Paper block, and dollar store etched glass.

I posted this earlier this week on FB under Recipes with Friends....in case you missed it, over at Cheeky Kitchen she has perfected the recipe for Iced Lemonade.  It is so delicious, try it..today!!!


and because I am a collector of wine corks, I had to share this......cork monograms!


Lately I have been trying my hand at Photoshop....it makes me crazy at times but The Coffee Shop Blog has helped me grasp the basics of applying actions and presets to my photographs. If you are interested in photography, retouching photos, photoshop actions, and tutorials for all of these things...then head over and check it out.  The best part, she offers it all for FREE!


Won't be out of the loop forever....hope to keep you updated on the move, the travel, and all the good times!  Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. I've missed your fabulous projects! But Germany is a big move--so much needs to be cleaned/organizing! I'm so jealous, BTW. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finally sοmеоne wrіtes about cοlumbus ohiо.


    Check οut my ωeb blоg what is hcg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greаt іnformation. Lucky mе I ran across your blog by chance (stumblеupon).
    I've book-marked it for later!

    Here is my blog post; hcg testimonials

    ReplyDelete