Ok, time has gotten away from me...hard to believe January is over tomorrow!!! I have been working on quite a few projects, both large and small. We are a military family with orders to move this summer so the big clean out has begun!!! Not sure what I am going to do with all the clothes, junk, and collections but we were very close to being overweight(well we were overweight but with the box and paper allowance..everything was good:) the last time and hubby has informed me the military home we will probably move into is much smaller than the current house we live in now!!! but such is the life of a military wife and like always I will find a way to make the furniture and curtains all fit:)
I finished this little project a few weeks ago but just recently uploaded my pixs and getting them on the blog! I got this idea from www.howdoesshe.com
This project was fun, I bought no supplies except for the wooden blocks and since I save every scrap piece of scrapbook paper I have ever bought it was super cheap!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog...make sure you check out www.howdoesshe.com for a complete tutorial on this project! With their simple instructions you can give it your own flair!
Wow! These turned out soo cute! I love how you 'made it your own'. The twine bows are the perfect touch! ;) -Alison will be proud! -Thanks for letting us know you made this. -Shelley (HowDoesShe.com)
ReplyDeleteso pretty. :)
ReplyDelete