We have been on base(post for all you army folks:) for about two months now. It has taken some getting used to but I think we finally have terms and protocol that we need to survive. So far we have no neighbors and I have no friends...but my house is unpacked, decluttered, and it looks ok...would look better if I had more space! We have a spouse orientation coming up this week...maybe I will meet some people??? This is the hardest part about moving...leaving the old friends behind and making new ones!
Since I am not working and have all this time on my hands....I have found a few things to keep me busy! I am a fan of Amy Butler fabric and thought I would try this project: http://amybutlerdesign.com/products/free_patterns.php
The LOVE and PEACE wall art are just too cute! Working on it now...will post pictures when I complete!
The 18 Month Mark
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment