Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Letter Project

Before Halloween I worked on this little project.  It is very similar to the blocks I made at the beginning of the year.  The letters were crafted the same way, the same materials were also used.  I did use chipboard letters, but I will tell you that I prefer the wood letters. The wood is easier to use, it doesn't fall apart when you paint, decoupage, and sand!  My apologies for the pictures, I was forced to take a few of these on my phone.


The Q looks a little mod podgy still in this picture, it was not quite dry and in a bright light in this shot but has a more antiqued look now.  


Thanks for stopping by to take a look:)

1 comment:

  1. Cool...I still have plans in the back of my head to copy that Reeve's established sign!

    ReplyDelete