November 1st, came and went. I truly meant to post this yesterday but time got away from me! Jill, my daughter has been waiting on pins and needles for my next post so here it goes.....
I had been wanting to create a halloween tree with various ornaments for some time. This tree did not turn out exactly how I wanted it to but I am posting it anyway....I also could not get the pictures just right which was driving me crazy!!! I created the ornaments out of Sculpey clay. Rolled the clay out, i placed a tea towel over it and rolled again to give the clay texture. The ornaments were cut with cookie cutters I already had on hand , then baked according to directions on package. I used stamp pads and a paper towel to put color on the ornaments, sprayed them with a matte protective finish, then used raffia to make a hanger.
I placed the ornaments on twigs that I spray painted black and placed in a halloween box. Would have preferred a bucket but it was short notice.
The 18 Month Mark
13 years ago


Very coo! I love the tree! I got a TOON of ideas for next year.
ReplyDelete