I have found you LOTS of St. Patrick's Day activities and projects! I have yet to decide what I am going to do for the day but when I have it done...you guys will be the first to know:)
The Toymaker does some awesome stuff with paper! You can print off the design..preferably in cardstock, cut, score, and get creative. Check out the rest of her site for more ideas, the paper dolls are very cute.
A Fanciful Twist is another card stock craft that any teacher would love to receive. You will need some good card stock, glue, and some glitter. Turns ordinary card stock into a beautiful brooch!
Looking for something to put on your mantle or a shelf, check out Lindseys Craft List...she has created a Lucky sign out of a block of wood and it is CUTE!
and for the scrappers, Miss Crafty Pants offered this digital scrapbooking download last year. It is a great layout, cute, and the best part...it's FREE!!! After you download the scrapbook page, check out her chunky clovers...paper, wood, and mod podge! To top it all off, her cupcake wrapper and topper printables are some of the cutest I have found for St. Patrick's Day, plus she includes the recipe for her Mint Cookie Cupcakes.
Hope this post gives all of you some ideas and thanks for stopping by to take a look!!!!
The 18 Month Mark
13 years ago


Awesome I am famous now! Thanks for posting Ang!
ReplyDelete