Sunday, December 26, 2010

Classy Gifts

Andy decided he would like to give everyone in his class an ornament this year.  We went to the Caffco floral outlet and found these cute ornaments for under a dollar!  We used the cellophane bag that the ornament came in, cut card stock to fit the top of the bag.  I only guessimated the size of the paper....no exact measurements:)  I printed off the label using a piece of scrapbooking paper, with "Merry Christmas, (name)!"  "From, Andy" and used the girls are weird font from Kevin and Amanda. Again, this was a project done on the fly so I had no exact measurements for the labels.  Double sided sticky tape was used to mount the paper and colored staples to attach the base paper to the cellophane bag.  I have had the Santa add on for some time hanging around the house and attached it for some extra flair to the  package!  Andy was very excited about the package and how it turned out! 

2 comments: