Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spray Glitter!

is the coolest thing EVER invented!!!!!  I absolutely love it, love it, love it!!!!!!  Only bought one can and going back for several more....very soon.   The cards below, I made for the boys teachers.  I have been creeping around The Graphics Fairy for several months now, let me tell ya.....she has some awesome talent!  Check out her page, tons of vintage graphics.  The pics below I printed out to attach to teachers gifts.





I printed these out in black and white....as luck would have it, my color cartridge happened to run out the day I decided to print. I think the black and white looks great!  Using the paper cutter I cut out each card,  and attached a background card.  


On  the opposite side of the card, I printed out another card with a message for the teacher from the boys.  I used the Girls are Weird font from Kevin and Amanda, where you can find fonts galore.  





After attaching everything, I  sprayed with spray glitter from Michaels. Hopefully you can see the glitter in this picture, it was very difficult to photograph.  I used ribbon from another project and finished the card up with a bow on top.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I didnt' do anything for the teacher's for Christmas...I'll make it up at the end of the year..well shoot, I guess I'll go out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete