Sunday, December 5, 2010

Herding Elephants!

This is what I call shopping with my children! Therefore, I have began online shopping more and more over the last couple of years.  No traffic, lines, screaming children(including my own), grumpy people, fidgety husband....and that's within the first five minutes!  Being the responsible blogger that I am, I decided to put together a list of fantastic sites for my loyal readers(no laughing:).  This list was gathered mostly from magazines and suggestions from friends...I hope you find them useful!!!


Bath and Body Products
Fresh, you will find great soaps & body care products.  Their packaging is beautiful!
Illume, monogrammed candle jars....super cute gift and the monogram gives it that personal touch.
Stephanie Johnson offers the widest array of cosmetic bags I have ever seen.  She has a collection of over twenty-five different bags and LOTS of fabric choices!  
Tokyo Milk, lets just say I have made more than one purchase in my life based on packaging!  Their nest and egg bubble bath is the cutest!

For Your Home
Barnes and Noble has this Cream Covenant Garden alarm clock, super cute and functional.
Mothology has some truly unique items.  This Glass salt cellar is functional and has that vintage flair!
Tara Shaw, I am sure I cannot afford any of the furniture or anything else on this site....but it is great to look at!   
Terrain, has been listed on my blog before...it has home accessories, garden goodies, and bath and body products.
Wisteria, has so much stuff I love it's ridiculous!  The Glass Beehive Cloche is beautiful...and the handpainted iron bottle carrier would make a great wine carrier to your holiday gatherings.


Paper Products/Stationery
Expressionery, has a great setup....shop by item, artist, product, or occasion.  Personalization is encouraged.
Inkello, great paper products on this website...you can personalize anything from a packet of seeds to recipe cards.

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog. Thanks for sharing! Good sites in here, some I had never heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!!! I am VERY happy you found it useful:)

    ReplyDelete