Andy's teacher is a wonderful lady....but she has been keeping me SO busy! To not be working...I am working ALOT!!!! So she wanted bookmarks made for the parents with their child's picture. She gave me blue paper for a background, I painted silver and white snowflakes all over it with spray paint. Then we hung it up, put a snowman by the kids and started snapping away! I edited the pictures with Picnik by creating a border around the picture. I ordered the generic white cards from Sam's Club.
Picked up the cards, then mounted them to card stock, laminated each with heavy duty lamination. Added a grommet to the top of the card and attached a tassel. This little project seemed to take forever but the kids loved them and wrapping them for their parents made them super happy:)
The 18 Month Mark
13 years ago



I am sad that you never shared this crafty side of you with me while we were in EP!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe bookmarks look awesome !!! Great effort... It seems as if they are made by a professional designer..
ReplyDeleteIm following you from MBC. Please find time to check out my blog too..
It is http://www.educational-wooden-toys.net/