because it is one of the baby gifts that I will be sending her! Her and I were txting back and forth the other day about mod podge, and I did not realize that she was going to be using a cowboy/western theme for her new little man they will be welcoming home soon. After searching for printables online for what felt like forever....I just decided to make my own!
I used one of the blocks of wood that I already had...painted it red, then used sandpaper to rough it up. The printable was antiqued with a stamp pad then glued on to the block of wood.....the sandpaper was used over the printable lightly. After everything dried completely, I applied a couple of coats of sealant.
The cording at the top is Canvas Corp., which was hot glued to stay in place, and attached to it is a tiny clothespin where a picture can be attached.
So once I got started....I kept going! The next block of wood was created the exact same way.
At the top of this wood block, I used the cording and attached a Tim Holtz charm that reads "cherish".
Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
The 18 Month Mark
13 years ago






You can make ME one too you know! ;) I love these! Lindsay is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
ReplyDelete