I realize there has already been a posting on this subject but I have found a few more things to share with you! How Does She? has posted some of the cutest printables around...you will WANT these printables. To receive them, just sign up for their weekly emails....and they will instantly appear in your inbox:)
Over at Two Twenty-One is a Keep Calm and......well it is an Irish theme, and I won't spoil it for you. It is free for the taking on her site. I have plans for this one...not sure if it is going to be put on a block of wood or in a frame for the mantle?
Want simple? Madigan Made, has it! One word, and one picture makes this printable great....and being free really makes you feel like you are getting away with something!
As you all realize by now....I am obsessed with printables! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look:)
The 18 Month Mark
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment