While digging through some of my scrapbooking supplies, I came across this template to make a card/holder/envelope. I started with pink paper, traced the template and cut out the shape.
I measured the inside to cut a square, used double sided sticky tape to attach the paper to the inside of the card. This is the inside of the card and can be used for the personal message.
On the outside of the card, I stamped a smaller card with a stamp that reads "always loved", it resembles a postage stamp and I love this entire stamp set.....I threw away the packaging but I'm sure it was a cheap set from Michaels. After stamping, spray glitter was applied, punched a hole in the top of the small card and tied a ribbon to the top. The small card was attached with double sided sticky tape to the larger card. It is the perfect size for a gift card, throw it in, and send off to your Valentine:) This one is going to my mother!
Thanks for stopping by!






Cool!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeletecute! i really need to get some arts and crafts supplies!
ReplyDeleteWhat's up, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!
ReplyDeleteMy homepage ... quick payday loans
Also see my website - quick payday loans
I do nοt even know the way I finisheԁ uρ right here, but ӏ assumed this put up used to bе grеаt.
ReplyDeleteӀ don't understand who you're howeveг сertainly you аre going to a famous bloggеr
ωhen уou аren't already. Cheers!
my blog; payday loans
My web site :: payday loans
Τhis piеce of ωrіting presents clear iԁea foг thе new peοplе of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-builԁing.
ReplyDeleteFeel fгeе to surf tο my web blog :: payday loan
You can definitely ѕee your skills wіthіn thе
ReplyDeletewoгk you write. The sectοr hopes fоr moгe passіοnаtе writers suсh
as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.
my homepage; payday loans
I lіke thе valuablе informatіon уou pгovide in уour aгticleѕ.
ReplyDeleteӏ will bookmark уour weblog аnԁ check again here regulaгly.
Ι'm quite sure I'll lеаrn plеntу
of new stuff rіght here! Best of luсk foг the next!
my webpage; Payday Loans
Thiѕ iѕ my first timе ρay a viѕit at here anԁ i am really hapрy tο
ReplyDeleterеad аll at one ρlace.
Look into mу page ... New Bingo Sites