I wanted to post a few of my favorite holiday pictures, I doubt you all enjoy them as much as I do but they are pretty awesome:) Here they are...and as promised it is only a few...three to be exact! This first one is my hubby, he is pretending to assist in the kitchen.
My mom and Jill were more than happy to cheese it up for the camera and I thought this was a great shot.
My niece, Bella is three and it is very difficult to catch her at a moment of rest...I did manage to catch her not moving her lips...I'm fairly certain she was deep thinking:)
Lots of folks have been asking where I edit my photos, so far everything is done in Picnik. Just started working with Photoshop today and I wanted to throw a tantrum like a two year old!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look, see ya next time!
The 18 Month Mark
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment