Monday, January 3, 2011

Home for Christmas

I did not put decorations up  this year...knowing that I would not be home!  My mom has always decorated like a mad woman so I decided to share the pictures from her house with all of you.  





These next few are all items from the Roundtop Collection, made out of metal, then painted, and glittered up!


 This HEN basket was on the kitchen table, if you are a loyal reader you will notice the acorns in the basket...you can find out how to make those by looking here at one of my earlier blog pages.


 She uses simple touches all around the house to give the entire house a Christmas feel.  The bucket is also from the Roundtop Collection, mom added her own greenery and a santa.

 Around the mantle she place lots of santas, snowmen, and reindeer that she has collected over the years.


 Mom has collected so many ornaments over the years, I snapped a few shots of them on her tree.








 Mom picked up this bench a few years ago at a flea market.  It is from Russia and looks great with all of her Christmas items arranged.

 Normally the entire house is decked out in Christmas, but mom hurt her knee and the she worked on it till she was literally down in a chair for a few days!  I think it looks great!   I snapped this shot of her clock...her and I both love clocks and this one is from Timeworks.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mom's house is amazing!!! I loved it all...especially the reindeer! Too cute. I think I need to make the acorns now...hmmm. You know I am really not this crafty!

    ReplyDelete