Sunday, January 9, 2011

Great Bloggin' Ladies!

I have been thinking about this post for awhile now. I wanted to let you guys know about some great blogs that I have recently ran across in the past couple of months!

Tiffany over at IffyScraps has a great tutorial on her page, it is a Valentines craft and would be super cute on a scrapbook page, or baby headband!  

Over at the MagPie Cottage...they just have stuff I LOVE...period, I LOVE IT!!!!

Michelle over at Sweet Sensations has awesome recipes on her blog...check it out if you need some inspiration in the kitchen!


Ms. Tina at Oh, The places you will Go! blogs all about her adventures in Germany! It will make you want to update your passport and take off:)

At Design Intervention, so many projects!  Lots of ideas, and upholstery projects.


Of course I won't leave out a few of my tried and true favorites....the first being Kevin and Amanda, can't say enough about this blog...just the fonts alone are amazing!  The Pioneer Woman, has so much to see...photography, food, and she homeschools her children.


Hope all of you enjoy the list!  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek:)

2 comments:

  1. "Hi-5" thanks for the blog love Ang (yah make my sweet tooth hurt)-Great Idea! I'm stealing it! LOL
    Oh if you could when you have time post a little ditty about how you hung those curtains that used to be in your dinning room in EP if you still have them hung that way. I'm thinking of doing that in my LR.

    ReplyDelete